13th October 2016, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply an Education Loan in ICICI Bank for Physically disabled girl?

Can anyone of you let me know about the documents required to apply an Education Loan in ICICI Bank as I am a girl with physical disability and preparing for various MBBS entrance exams. I want to study MBBS but with Education Loan.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of Interest Subsidy scheme of ICICI Bank Education Loan? Documents required to apply?
  2. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany?
  3. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  4. Procedure to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank? Necessary documents required for it?
  5. Can I get an education loan from ICICI bank being an NRI?
  6. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Canara Bank?
  7. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani? -- [New]
  8. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  9. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Indian Bank for B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  11. Can I get extension in ICICI Education Loan for doing PhD in India having done MAster's from UK?
  12. Documents required to submit to apply for Syndicate Bank Education Loan?
  13. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  14. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?
  15. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  16. Relaxation available for 60% Physically Disabled candidate in Allahabad Bank Education Loan? Eligibility to apply?
  17. Documents required to submit in Bank of Maharashtra for Education Loan?
  18. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
15th October 2016, 11:37 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply an Education Loan in ICICI Bank for Physically disabled girl?

In order to get education loan sanctioned from ICICI for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course, you need to attach following documents along with application form for education loan:

>>National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Scorecard: Bank will ask for scorecard of qualifying examination.

>>You need to attach photocopy of your PAN card as well as your parents.

>>Education loan letter from college where you will get admission in MBBS containing fee structure.

>>Income Tax return papers of your parents.

>>Your academic certificates.

>>Proof of identity and proof of residence.

>>Physically disability certificate if bank asks for it.
15th October 2016, 12:54 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply an Education Loan in ICICI Bank for Physically disabled girl?

Documents required to apply for an Education loan in ICICI Bank for Physically disabled girl candidate are mentioned below :-

=> Identity Proof
=> Address Proof
=> Income Proof
=> Last 6 months bank statement
=> 10th and Intermediate Marks Sheet Photocopies
=> Passport Size Photographs
=> Admission letter
=> Collateral Security documents
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?