28th June 2016, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia?

Hello,
I want to get Education Loan for MBBS course in Russia which is going to cost me upto Rs. 18 Lacs. But I just want Rs. 8 Lacs loan. Kindly tell me what are the necessary documents required to apply an Education Loan? My dad is PSI in Maharashtra Police. The duration of my course is 6-7 years. Please tell me the necessary documents which is required for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  2. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in UK?
  3. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  4. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  5. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?
  6. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?
  7. Can i apply for education loan for studying MBBS in Russia?
  8. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  10. Eligibility to get education loan from SBI for B.Tech course? -- [New]
  11. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  12. Formalities to apply for Education loan to study MBBS in Russia?
  13. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study 3 years Bachelor's Degree course in Australia? Documents required to submit?
  14. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  16. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in ICICI Bank for Physically disabled girl?
  17. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
29th June 2016, 09:52 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia?

The documents required for education loan are given below. However, you should consult with the concerned branch manager regarding this to get the detailed list of documents which you need to furnish the bank.

- Admission call letter from the concerned college.
- Rank card of the entrance exam based on which you got admission if any.
- Fee structure of the concerned institute.
- Prospectus of the concerned institute.
- House tax certificate or rent certificate.
- Your previous academic records.
- Income tax certificate of co-borrower/third party guarantor.
- Signed loan documents.

Along with these, the bank will also ask for passport size photographs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?