12th December 2018, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank for PGDM aspirant?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the process through which I can apply for an education loan in Andhra Bank. Actually, I am interested to study PGDM and for this I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly help me to know about this.

14th December 2018, 08:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank for PGDM aspirant?

If you have got your admission confirmed at a recognized college, then you need to contact the nearest branch of a reputed bank with all your admission documents. You will be provided an application form and you need to fill it and submit it with all the required documents.

Just make sure you have got a guarantor for your education loan application. Any person from your family, who is earning can become your guarantor.
15th December 2018, 10:37 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank for PGDM aspirant?

To apply for an education loan in Andhra Bank for pursuing PGDM course, you have to submit the application form directly by visiting the nearest bank branch or through online at the respective bank official website. You should have secured admission to PGDM course in a recognised institute to be eligible to apply for an education loan in Andhra Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?