23rd June 2018, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for G.P.Birla Educational Foundation Scholarship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for G.P.Birla Educational Foundation Scholarship. So, I would like to know about the documents which are required for applying in this scholarship. Kindly let me know about the essential documents asap.

27th June 2018, 04:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for G.P.Birla Educational Foundation Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for G.P.Birla Educational Foundation Scholarship. So, I would like to know about the documents which are required for applying in this scholarship. Kindly let me know about the essential documents asap.

Documents required to apply for G.P. Birla Educational Foundation Scholarship are given below:

A completed copy of application form attested by the Head of the School from which the Student has passed Class XII or where he has taken admission

Copy of academic certificates and grade reports for the last examination

Proof of admission (if admitted) at a university or college in which the applicant shall pursue higher studies

Copy of other certificates for extracurricular activities

Proof of Income:
A Copy of Form 16 or salary certificate, in case Father or Mother is in employment with Government or Private Sector or copy of Income Tax Return or Certificate from Tahsildars or Councillors
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?