3rd July 2018, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Association of Muslim Professionals Scholarship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Association of Muslim Professionals Scholarship. So, I would like to know about the documents which are required for applying in this scholarship. Kindly let me know about the essential documents asap.

5th July 2018, 12:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Association of Muslim Professionals Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Association of Muslim Professionals Scholarship. So, I would like to know about the documents which are required for applying in this scholarship. Kindly let me know about the essential documents asap.

Documents required to apply for Association of Muslim Professionals (AMP) Scholarship are given below:

Passing certificates / mark sheets of Class X and XII

All the previous year’s mark sheets of the course (those who have enrolled in the middle of the course)

Copies of Photo Proof & Address Proof (Aadhar Card or PAN Card or Ration Card)

Candidates should register online for the AMP scholarship on or before 21st July, 2018

The AMP Scholarship website link is given Click Here
27th July 2018, 09:10 PM
Narendra2121

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Association of Muslim Professionals Scholarship?

These are the required documents for scholarship.

-Passing Certificates/ Mark sheets of 10th & 12th Standard or equivalent.
-All the previous year’s mark sheets of the Professional course (For candidates already enrolled in the middle of the course).
-Copies of Photo & Address Proof (preferably Aadhar Card) or (PAN Card/Ration Card).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?