12th May 2015, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I attend CS Foundation course in December? What are the documents required for registration?

Respected sir im syjc commerce student. I wish to attemt cs foundation in december. Can i attempt this foundation course in december? If yes then when i can registered my name for cs foundation course? how many documents are required for registeration ?
please inform me that on my email-id [email protected]

13th May 2015, 10:41 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I attend CS Foundation course in December? What are the documents required for registration?

The registration for December examination starts from the month of July till September. The document needed at the time of admission are as follows:

> Class 10th results and admit card.

> Any one address and photo identity proof of the candidate.

> Original birth certificate.
14th May 2015, 11:27 AM
MohitPatel92

Default Re: Can I attend CS Foundation course in December? What are the documents required for registration?

The last date to register for the CS Foundation Course, in order to appear in the examination to be conducted in the month of December 2015 was 31.03.2015. Since the last date to register has expired, you will be not allowed to sit for December 2015 examination.
If you register for CS Foundation Course now, you will be able to appear for the term end examination to be conducted in the month of June 2016.
The documents required for the registration are photograph of the candidate, signature of the candidate, DOB Certificate(10th pass certificate), 12th mark sheet and category certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?