12th October 2018, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Laxmi Vilas Bank Vidya Laxmi Loan Scheme?

Respected Sir/Madam, I just want to apply for Laxmi Vilas Bank Vidya Laxmi Loan Scheme. I am interested to do MBA course. I just want to know that for applying in this scheme of this Bank Education Loan, what are all documents required? Please tell me asap.

19th October 2018, 10:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Laxmi Vilas Bank Vidya Laxmi Loan Scheme?

You just need to submit documents related to your admission confirmation, identity, address proof, copy of previous mark sheets, and bank statement or income proof.

Your co-borrower need to submit documents related to income along with documents related to collateral security, if applicable.
20th October 2018, 11:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Laxmi Vilas Bank Vidya Laxmi Loan Scheme?

Duly filled application form,

Certified copy of admission letter,

Certified copies of*mark sheets,

Proof of cost of study,

Form 111 of the parent/guardian / grandparent/student.

Testimonials from two professors/ teachers of the college/school last studied.

Copy of IT/WT assessment orders of the parent/grandparent/ guardian, if an assessee.

For study abroad: copies of the Passport, Visa, details of scholarships/assistance.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.lvbank.com/vidhya_lakshmi_loan.aspx
21st October 2018, 04:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I just want to apply for Laxmi Vilas Bank Vidya Laxmi Loan Scheme. I am interested to do MBA course. I just want to know that for applying in this scheme of this Bank Education Loan, what are all documents required? Please tell me asap.

Documents required to apply for Lakshmi Vilas Bank Vidya Lakshmi Loan scheme are given below:

>> Application form
>> Copy of admission letter
>> Copies of academic records, including mark sheets, examination / degree / diploma certificates, etc.
>> Copies of prospectus, syllabus, details of tuition fee and other fees
>> Testimonials from two professors / teachers of the college / school last studied
>> Copy of IT assessment orders of the parent / guardian, if an Income Tax assessee
>> Form 111 of the parent / guardian / student
>> Legal Opinion and valuation report on the property offered as a collateral security
>> Stamped forms: Demand Promissory Note, Letter of undertaking for repayment of installment, Letter of authority, Educational term loan agreement, Letter of Guarantee and Memorandum of deposit of title deeds.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?