12th October 2018, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Laxmi Vilas Bank Vidya Laxmi Loan Scheme?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Vidya Laxmi Loan Scheme of Laxmi Vilas Bank. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scheme so that I can apply. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

19th October 2018, 10:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Laxmi Vilas Bank Vidya Laxmi Loan Scheme?

You need to secure admission in a recognized college first, if you are looking for an education loan. Just make sure you have got admission in a job oriented course.

You can apply based on your admission documents and submit the application to the nearest branch. They will conduct verification before giving you loan.
20th October 2018, 09:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Laxmi Vilas Bank Vidya Laxmi Loan Scheme are as follows.

You should be an Indian National.

You must have secured admission to Professional/Technical courses through entrance test or selection process in India or Abroad after completion of HSC (10 +2 or equivalent).
21st October 2018, 04:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Vidya Laxmi Loan Scheme of Laxmi Vilas Bank. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scheme so that I can apply. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Students should have obtained admission to professional or technical courses in India or abroad through entrance test or merit based selection process after completion of 10+2 or equivalent are eligible to apply for Lakshmi Vilas Bank Vidhya Lakshmi loan scheme. Students can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India and up to Rs 20 Lakhs for studies in abroad under Lakshmi Vilas Bank Vidhya Lakshmi loan. They have to provide necessary security for the education loan amount. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?