12th October 2018, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Laxmi Vilas Bank Vidya Laxmi Loan Scheme?

Hello friends, I am planning to do BTech course. Some of my friends informed me about the Laxmi Vilas Bank Vidya Laxmi Loan Scheme. I just want to know about the benefits which I can get if I apply for this scheme? Please tell me as soon as possible.

20th October 2018, 09:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Laxmi Vilas Bank Vidya Laxmi Loan Scheme?

Benefits of applying for Laxmi Vilas Bank Vidya Laxmi Loan Scheme are as follows.

Low interest rate,

No processing fees,

Less paperwork,

No hidden costs and administrative charges,

No security required for up to 4 Lakhs
21st October 2018, 05:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Laxmi Vilas Bank Vidya Laxmi Loan Scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am planning to do BTech course. Some of my friends informed me about the Laxmi Vilas Bank Vidya Laxmi Loan Scheme. I just want to know about the benefits which I can get if I apply for this scheme? Please tell me as soon as possible.

Benefits of applying for Lakshmi Vilas Bank Vidhya Lakshmi loan scheme are given below:

>> Students can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India and up to Rs 20 Lakhs for studies abroad
>> There is no margin of up to Rs 4 Lakhs and above Rs 4 Lakhs – 5% for studies in India and 15% for studies in abroad
>> There is no loan processing fee
>> There is no security up to Rs 4 Lakhs. The Co-obligation of parents / grandparents
>> Moratorium / Holiday period: course period + 1 year or 6 months after employment, whichever is earlier
>> Repayment period for loans up to Rs 7.50 lakhs – up to 10 years and loans above Rs 7.50 lakhs – up to 15 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?