7th October 2019, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Maharashtra Government Research Adhichatra 2019?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying in Maharashtra Government Research Adhichatra 2019. Please let me know about the documents immediately because I want to apply for this scholarship. Waiting for your response!

13th October 2019, 06:58 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Maharashtra Government Research Adhichatra 2019?

Documents required to apply for Maharashtra Government Research Adhichatra 2019 are as follows:-
Name of the Guide.
Sanction letter of the University for the Guide.
Graduation and Post-Graduation mark sheet.
For renewal, the candidates need to submit an annual progress report.
13th October 2019, 07:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Maharashtra Government Research Adhichatra 2019?

Documents required to apply for Maharashtra Government Research Adhichatra 2019 are listed below:-

—> Name of the Guide
—> Sanction letter of the University for the Guide
—> Graduation and Post-graduation mark sheet​​​​​​​

For renewal, the applicants need to submit an annual progress report.
13th October 2019, 09:22 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Documents required to apply for Maharashtra Government Research Adhichatra 2019 are:-
Name of the recommendation guide
Sanction letter of the University for the guide
Graduation and post-graduation mark-sheet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?