3rd June 2011, 09:28 PM
Hariniloganathan

Government exam question papers and exam notifications? Any website to get such notification about government exams?

hello i need government exam questions papers and exam notifications...
Or give the site where i can get notifications for government exams...

Related Questions:
  1. What is the last date to apply for IBPS common written test?
  2. Where to get the genuine government job notifications to apply for?
  3. How can I prepare for PWD engineer after diploma in mechanical engineering
  4. Date of the government exams for which I can appear after finishing B.E ECE? What are the types of government exams?
  5. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  6. After Electronics and Communication Diploma can I get a job in Air Force Field? What are the jobs available for me?
  7. What is the procedure to apply for PCS test?
  8. Jobs in core companies for Electrical department(EEE) student? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  9. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  10. Latest Government Job Notifications for 12th passed students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Where can I find all the government exam notifications online?
  12. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  13. Tamil Nadu Government Exams
  14. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  15. After EC where can I get a job? Any chance for ISRO?
  16. What are the various government exams to give for getting the government job? -- [New]
  17. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  18. Which graduation course I can opt after 12th if I want to take government job in future?
18th June 2011, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government exam question papers and exam notifications? Any website to get such notification about government exams?

hi sir im now present syba & i need a gov job. so can i meet a job?
11th July 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government exam question papers and exam notifications? Any website to get such notification about government exams?

I HAVE DONE MY BCOM WHICH EXAM IS BENEFICIAL TO ME
12th July 2011, 02:17 AM
deepraj535

hello dear
i am suggesting you a very good website where you can get previous years questions as well as exam dates of government exams for all branches.
IT IS-
www.freshersworld.com
good luck
22nd July 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i get a 50% marks in 12th commerce background in 2008 and now i completede my BBA bt some problem my result is not out bt i need a job so help me out this problem
10th September 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

HELLO, I AM SABAA SARIAYH I AM IN SIXTH CLASS. I WANT ALL SUBJECT GOVERNMENT PAPER TO LEARN HARD AND TO GET GOOD MARKS IN HARD SUBJECTS .
18th September 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

we want know patern of quarterly question paper of 9class
23rd February 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i m krishna compleated the poletechnical diplamo EEE plz inform the gov sector job notifications
21st November 2012, 05:24 PM

Thumbs up Re: Government exam question papers and exam notifications? Any website to get such notification about government exams?

hello sir i am 10th pass.manu computer,internet,account,all information manu jop de bhot load ha sir plz ?
21st November 2012, 05:26 PM

Thumbs up Re: Government exam question papers and exam notifications? Any website to get such notification about government exams?

hello sir i am 10th pass.manu computer,internet,account,all full information ha.manu jop de bhot load ha sir plz ?
thanks you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?