19th July 2018, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the procedure for applying a scholarship which is Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program? I am interested to apply in this scholarship. So please help me to know about this scholarship. Waiting for your response!

23rd July 2018, 12:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the procedure for applying a scholarship which is Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program? I am interested to apply in this scholarship. So please help me to know about this scholarship. Waiting for your response!

Eligible students have to apply online for the Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program. The Novus Biologicals Scholarship is awarded to students pursuing a degree in a Science related field twice a year (one student for the fall and spring semesters). It is open worldwide. Applicants must have a major declared in a science related (Biology, Social Sciences, Chemistry, Environmental Sciences, Engineering, etc.) field, are eligible to apply for the Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program. Students can find the details Novus Scholarship website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?