20th October 2015, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Where can i find the list of selected students for MHRD scholarship?

I had applied for the MHRD scholarship. Now i want to check my status. So tell me where can i find the list of selected students for the scholarship?

21st October 2015, 06:37 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Where can i find the list of selected students for MHRD scholarship?

MHRD stands for the Ministry of Human Resource and Development. Just follow the simple steps to get the list of selected candidates for scholarship:

Step 1: Visit the official website of CBSE www.cbse.nic.in.

Step 2: On the bottom of official page, there is a scholarship link, click on it.

Step 3: Then click on the link " Awards of Scholarship".

You will get all the details of selected list of candidates for scholarship.
21st October 2015, 07:22 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Where can i find the list of selected students for MHRD scholarship?

As you have applied for the MHRD scholarship and want to know about the status.

**The MHRD did not disclose the list of selected students for the scholarship. You can get your own status after logging into the website using login Id and password.

**If you are selected for the scholarship then it is mentioned in it after logging into it.
19th March 2016, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir my 12 % is 79.40 and not received any scholarship amount and my friend 76% he will get his amount
13th September 2017, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have got mhrd scholarship during my 1st year Mbbs,, as I noticed through my bank passbook,,, my question is how can I renewal that form as I don't know my registration number of mhrd?? I had completed puc in2016 with 98.5percent.
Sir please provide me details
2nd March 2018, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i got the mhrd scholarship for my graduation but i didnt get it for my post graduation (i was already sent the renewal forms) how can i get the scholarship
7th September 2018, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Mhrd scholarship process is a not so easy please published Delhi complaints and solved it sir state level already select the student list Karnataka pu board year of 2016_17
23rd October 2018, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have been selected for merit scholarship in hmrd in 2017 but my application wouldn't accept so I have be sent in minority scheme and I have renewal now I am in degree 2nd year is there possibility that I can apply fresh for merit scholarship if it's please tel the process
28th February 2020, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir or madam I am passed 12th in 86.33% but I am not received mhrd scholarship so please help me sir/madam please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?