1st August 2018, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for SHDF Scholarship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the essential documents which are required for applying in the SHDF Scholarship. Can you please let me know what are the essential documents which are required? Please tell me asap.

6th August 2018, 02:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for SHDF Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the essential documents which are required for applying in the SHDF Scholarship. Can you please let me know what are the essential documents which are required? Please tell me asap.

Documents required to apply for SHDF Scholarship are given below:

Mark sheets of 10th class examination, 12th examination & later examination

Three recent photographs

DMC / Attested copies of Gazette of professional courses

Fee receipts paid for the academic year 2018-19 (hand written receipts will not be accepted)

Copy of death certificate, if father or mother is not alive

Proof of family income – Income Tax returns / employer certificate / pension certificate or certificate from Tehsildar or Village Sarpanch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?