13th December 2016, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Can a 11th standard student apply for Post Metric Scholarship? Procedure and eligibility criteria for it?

Hello sir, I have passed 10th exam and studying in 11th standard. I belongs to OBC category can I apply for Post Metric Scholarship? What is the procedure and eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a 11th student apply for Pre Metric Scholarship again if didn't received in 10th standard?
  2. Procedure to applying Scholarship for 11th student?
  3. Procedure and eligibility to apply in JEE Main and Advanced for 11th Science student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I obtain post metric scholarship for BCA students?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying Inspire scholarship?
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship for B.Pharmacy 3rd year student?
  7. What is the process followed for applying for merit scholarship after 12th standard?
  8. Criteria of central scholarship for Post Graduates with 86% marks?
  9. Procedure to apply for 11th standard at The Doon School, Dehradun? Eligibility criteria and fees for it? -- [New]
  10. Being a student of 11th standard, how can I get scholarship?
  11. What is the procedure followed to apply for MS or Ph.D scholarship? What is the eligibility followed?
  12. Is there any scholarship possible to get while doing 11th standard in CBSE board?
  13. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  14. Is there any scholarship available for me during 11th standard if I am a club football player?
  15. Procedure to get State Scholarship being a 11th standard student of Maharashtra Board?
  16. Can I apply for IOCL scholarship if secured 87% in 10th standard?
  17. What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship after completion of 10th standard?
  18. List of scholarship for 9th standard student and procedure to apply for it?
21st October 2017, 03:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 11th standard student apply for Post Metric Scholarship? Procedure and eligibility criteria for it?

No, the 11th standard student is not eligible to apply for Post Matric Scholarship but, they are eligible to apply for Pre-Matric scholarship. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees to be eligible to apply for Pre-Matric scholarship. You can apply for Pre-Matric scholarship at your respective state epass official website once, the applications are invited by the state government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?