26th September 2018, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBBS aspirant?

Can anyone of you please let me know about the documents which are required to apply for an education loan under UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme? I want to take an education loan for my MBBS course. Please let me know about the necessary documents.

27th September 2018, 02:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBBS aspirant?

Documents required to apply for UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBBS aspirant are mentioned below :-

1. Education loan application form (filled)
2. Admission Letter
3. Identity Proof
4. Address Proof
5. Income Proof
6. Academic Certificates
7. Passport size photos
8. Collateral security documents equivalent to bank loan amount.
27th September 2018, 05:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBBS aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you please let me know about the documents which are required to apply for an education loan under UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme? I want to take an education loan for my MBBS course. Please let me know about the necessary documents.

Documents to be submitted by the applicant for UCO Bank Education Loan scheme are given below:

>> Two passport size photographs of applicants

>> Proof of Identity / Age (in respect of Student, Co-applicant and Guarantor) – Ration Card, PAN Card, Voter’s ID, Passport, Driving License, Birth Certificate, Office Identity Card, School Leaving Certificate

>> In respect of the Co-applicant & Guarantor – Bank’s passbook / statement of accounts for the last six months (compulsory)

Students have to submit the following documents:

>> Mark Sheet / Degree Certificate of last qualifying examination

>> Proof of admission, scholarship, studentship / identity card etc. from the educational institution

>> Letter of selection

>> Schedule of expenses

>> Information brochure of the institution describing the course duration, fees like tuition fees / other fees / charges required for completion of the course, hostel charges, boarding costs, cost of books / equipment / journals / instruments, stationary, exam and other fees, study tour, thesis, project work, etc.

>> Proof of employment / income for Co-applicant and Guarantor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?