30th August 2019, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Does The Ahmedabad Mercantile Co-Op Bank Ltd offers an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA course?

Hi Sir, I want to take an education loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for studying MBA. I would like to know that The Ahmedabad Mercantile Co-Op Bank Ltd will provide me the education loan of this amount or not? Please tell me as soon as possible.

6th September 2019, 03:58 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does The Ahmedabad Mercantile Co-Op Bank Ltd offers an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to take an education loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for studying MBA. I would like to know that The Ahmedabad Mercantile Co-Op Bank Ltd will provide me the education loan of this amount or not? Please tell me as soon as possible.

Yes, The Ahmedabad Mercantile Co-op. Bank Ltd. offers an education loan of up to Rs 10 Lakhs to study the MBA course. The MBA course should be conducted by the college / institute recognized by the UGC / Government, etc. for availing an education loan from The Ahmedabad Mercantile Co-op. Bank Ltd. Students have to provide 100% Collateral Tangible Security for the education loan amount in The Ahmedabad Mercantile Co-op. Bank Ltd. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?