30th August 2019, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

How much time it will take to approve an Education Loan in The Ahmedabad Mercantile Co-Op Bank Ltd for BTech aspirant?

I want to study BTech after my Higher Secondary. But I want to take an education loan for studying BTech. So, I want to apply for an education loan in The Ahmedabad Mercantile Co-Op Bank Ltd. Kindly let me know what time it will take to approve an education loan in this bank?

6th September 2019, 05:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time it will take to approve an Education Loan in The Ahmedabad Mercantile Co-Op Bank Ltd for BTech aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study BTech after my Higher Secondary. But I want to take an education loan for studying BTech. So, I want to apply for an education loan in The Ahmedabad Mercantile Co-Op Bank Ltd. Kindly let me know what time it will take to approve an education loan in this bank?

In general, banks will take around 10 to 15 working days to approve an education loan, if all the required documents are submitted along with the application. The Ahmedabad Mercantile Co-op Bank Ltd. will also take around 10 to 15 days to approve an education loan to study the BTech course. The applicant has to contact The Ahmedabad Mercantile Co-op Bank Ltd. for exact details on the same. The applicant has to provide necessary security for availing an education loan from Ahmedabad Mercantile Co-op Bank Ltd. Applicant can find the details in the website link given https://www.amcobank.com/education-loan/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?