4th October 2021, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Does Allahabad Bank offers an Education Loan to study private MBA course? Procedure to apply?

I am interested to do MBA in any private college. So, I want to apply an education loan for this course. I came to know that Allahabad Bank provides an education loan for such course. Is it true? If yes, then tell me about the process to apply in this education loan.

5th October 2021, 12:19 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does Allahabad Bank offers an Education Loan to study private MBA course? Procedure to apply?

Yes, Allahabad Bank offers an Education Loan to study MBA course and also for Higher Studies and also one loan given by bank to the parents whose children is studying in School.
6th October 2021, 09:47 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Allahabad Bank offers an Education Loan to study private MBA course? Procedure to apply?

For applying loan :_
Application form is available both online and offline at bank branches.

Visit official website or Vidyalakshmi portal there you can apply for the form .

Fill up the form with mandatory documents.
And you may visit bank branch for further formalities.
Repayment period is around 15 yrs.
Upto 4 lacs no collateral security
Above 4 lacs third party gurantee is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?