15th October 2018, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Does Corporation Bank offers an Education Loan to study private BDes course? Procedure to apply?

I am interested to do BDes in any private college. So, I want to apply an education loan for this course. I came to know that Corporation Bank provides an education loan for such course. Is it true? If yes, then tell me about the process to apply in this education loan.

4th March 2023, 12:26 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Does Corporation Bank offers an Education Loan to study private BDes course? Procedure to apply?

Corporation Bank (now merged with Union Bank of India) used to offer education loans to students pursuing various courses, including BDes, subject to their eligibility criteria. However, the loan offerings and eligibility criteria may have changed after the merger.

To apply for an education loan from Corporation Bank (now Union Bank of India), you will need to follow these steps:
  • Check your eligibility: You can visit the official website of Union Bank of India and check the eligibility criteria for education loans. Typically, banks require the applicant to be an Indian citizen, have secured admission in a recognized college or university, and have a co-applicant or collateral to pledge as security for the loan.
  • Gather the necessary documents: You will need to gather the necessary documents such as identity proof, address proof, income proof, admission letter, mark sheets, and other relevant documents.
  • Fill out the application form: You can download the application form from the bank's website or get it from the nearest bank branch. Fill out the form carefully, providing accurate information.
  • Submit the application form: You can submit the application form along with the necessary documents to the nearest Union Bank of India branch.
  • Await loan approval: Once the bank receives your application, they will evaluate your eligibility and process the loan application. If approved, the bank will disburse the loan amount directly to the college or university.

It is recommended that you check with the bank or visit their website for updated information on education loans and their eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?