24th September 2018, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Does Bank of Maharashtra offers an Education Loan to study BSc(IT) course?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study BSc(IT) course. I belongs to a poor family so I need education loan for this. I don’t have an account in Bank of Maharashtra but I have heard that they are providing an education loan. So, they provide education loan for BSc(IT) course?

28th September 2018, 12:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Bank of Maharashtra offers an Education Loan to study BSc(IT) course?

Yes, the Bank of Maharashtra offers an education loan for pursuing B.Sc. (IT) course. To be eligible to apply for an education loan, you should have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university. So, you for you secure admission to B.Sc. (IT) course in any recognised college/ university, you can apply for an education loan in Bank of Maharashtra for pursuing B.Sc. (IT) course.
28th September 2018, 08:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Bank of Maharashtra offers an Education Loan to study BSc(IT) course?

If you are studying from a recognized university, then banks will provide education loan, provided to fulfill all other criteria. Just make sure you have got confirmed admission.

Just approach the nearest bank branch and apply on a prescribed application format and submit it with all the required documents. You also need a co-applicant or guarantor to support your loan application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?