11th December 2015, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Do Bank offers Education Loan to an Orphan to study MBBS?

Sir,
I am an Orphan studying in 12th and preparing for MBBS Entrance exam. I am doing part time job and paying my own expenses and fees. I want to do MBBS and I am preparing well for my entrance exams. So, please tell me that is Banks provide me education loan for my MBBS course if I want to do?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  2. Does Bank sponsor Education Loan to an Orphan for studying B.Tech?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA without any Guarantor being an Orphan? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  5. Education Loan to study MBA without security and guarantor for an Orphan?
  6. Where should I go for Education Loan to study MBBS among Private Bank and Public Bank?
  7. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  8. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  9. Which Bank offers Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MBBS? Assets for security purpose?
  10. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in US for MBBS Doctor?
  11. How much time is taken to get Bank Education Loan to study MBBS after appearing in entrance exam?
  12. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  13. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  14. Should I apply for Education Loan in United Bank of India to study MBBS? Interest rates charged against Education Loan? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  16. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS if my father is working in Abu Dhabi?
  17. What is BPLR in respect to educational loan? How to apply for educational loan to study MBBS?
  18. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in China if mandatory to appear MCI Screening Test?
12th December 2015, 11:25 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do Bank offers Education Loan to an Orphan to study MBBS?

Generally, banks offer educational loan to all the candidates who are economically backward and wish to pursue higher education.

If the loan amount is less than Rs.4.5 lacs then one has to keep any security. But if the loan amount is more than Rs.4.5 lacs then one must keep collateral security or any third part guarantee.

You can avail educational loan by keeping security as any guardian.
19th December 2015, 12:47 PM
aviral@12345

Default Re: Do Bank offers Education Loan to an Orphan to study MBBS?

Yes, Bank offers education loan to all the candidates who are interested to more study and they are economical backward.

I will tell you the interest of SBI bank:
SBI bank:
1.for loan upto 4 lakh 3.9% above base rate,currently 13.20% PA.
2. for loan upto 4 lakh to 7.50 lakh 4.15% above base rate,currently 13.45% PA.
3. for loan upto Rs 7.50 lakhs 2.15% above base rate,currently 11.45% PA.

0.5 % concession interest of girls.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?