14th January 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Does Bank offer Education Loan to a candidate with poor rank in JEE Main to study B.E.?

Dear Friends,
I am financially weak and also weak in studies. I want to do B.E. after my 12th. My father is ready to take Education Loan for my study. But if I secure poor rank in JEE Main then also Bank will provide me an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of benefits I will get to apply for Bank Education Loan for studying B.Tech being a female candidate?
  2. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT if dropping a year for JEE preparation?
  3. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT through Education Loan? List of Bank offering Education Loan?
  4. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any chance of getting an education loan just by clearing JEE Main exam?
  6. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  7. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  8. What kind of exemption I will get in Education Loan to study B.Tech through JEE Main being a ST candidate?
  9. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in NIT if applied for JEE Main?
  10. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  11. Can I get Bank Education Loan after securing admission in any Government college through JEE Main?
  12. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 91% in 12th and scored 134 marks in JEE Main?
  13. Can I get Education Loan if got admission in low grade B.Tech college through JEE Main?
  14. Am I eligible to get Bank Education Loan to study B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  15. How to avail education loan with out offering any mortgage?
  16. For how much amount I can apply Education Loan to study B.Tech through JEE Main?
  17. For how much amount I can apply Education Loan to study B.Tech through JEE Main?
  18. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
19th January 2016, 08:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Bank offer Education Loan to a candidate with poor rank in JEE Main to study B.E.?

Yes, bank offers education loan even to the candidate with poor rank in JEE Main to study B.E provided you fulfill other norms properly. The most important factors in such case will be -

- The institute in which you are seeking admission.
- The education loan amount and the financial condition of your family.
- Your previous academic records and also performance during the concerned course for which you are seeking education loan.
25th February 2021, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Bank offer Education Loan to a candidate with poor rank in JEE Main to study B.E.?

I don't have my jee rank card because of a problem , will bank give me education loan for my b.tech course ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?