8th October 2017, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Does the Catholic Syrian Bank provide an education loan? How to apply for it?

Sir, I want to apply for education loan at Catholic Syrian Bank so, I need to know does this bank provides education loan? How to apply for it?

11th October 2017, 06:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does the Catholic Syrian Bank provide an education loan? How to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to apply for education loan at Catholic Syrian Bank so, I need to know does this bank provides education loan? How to apply for it?

Yes, Catholic Syrian Bank offers education loan to students for academic courses in India and abroad. Catholic Syrian Bank offers for education loans to pursue graduation, post graduation, professional, vocational & Certifications from a recognized institutes. Candidates can contact the nearest branch for applying an education loan in Catholic Syrian Bank. Candidates can get up to Rs 7.5 Lakhs for studies in India and Rs 15 Lakhs for studies abroad. There is no margin money and security required for a loan of up to Rs 4 Lakhs in Catholic Syrian Bank. An education loan is offered on the personal guarantee of parents. Catholic Syrian Bank web page link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?