28th November 2018, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Does South Indian Bank offer an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA course?

Hi Sir, I want to take an education loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for studying MBA. I would like to know that South Indian Bank will provide me the education loan of this amount or not? Please tell me as soon as possible.

4th December 2018, 04:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does South Indian Bank offer an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA course?

Yes, the South Indian Bank offers an education loan of Rs. 10 lakhs for pursuing MBA course. Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in any recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan in South Indian Bank. You have to submit the documents like admission letter, income proof, address proof, identity proof, etc., to Bank for processing your education loan.
4th December 2018, 05:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does South Indian Bank offer an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to take an education loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for studying MBA. I would like to know that South Indian Bank will provide me the education loan of this amount or not? Please tell me as soon as possible.

Yes, South Indian Bank offers an education loan of Rs 10 Lakhs to study MBA course. The aspirant has to provide necessary security to get an education loan from South Indian Bank to study MBA. The aspirant has to provide 5% margin for getting an education loan of Rs 10 Lakhs in South Indian Bank to study MBA. The aspirant must be an Indian Citizen and should have admitted to the MBA course through merit channel and securing 60% overall aggregate to get an education loan from South Indian Bank. The aspirant can find the details in the website link given Click Here
5th December 2018, 08:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have got admission at a reputed management institute, which has a good track record, then surely the concerned bank will accept your application for education loan.

Only after thorough verification of your background and documents, you will be provided the funds for studies. Hence, make sure you fulfill all the criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?