2nd April 2019, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Does Corporation Bank offer an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study BSc(Hotel Management)?

Hi Sir, I want to take an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs for studying BSc(Hotel Management). I would like to know that Corporation Bank will provide me the education loan of this amount or not? Please tell me as soon as possible.

5th April 2019, 01:54 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Corporation Bank offer an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study BSc(Hotel Management)?

Yes, Corporation Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study BSc(Hotel Management). You can get maximum Rs. 10 lakhs for study in India and Rs. 20 lakhs for Abroad studies. You should be an Indian national and have a secured admission to BSc(Hotel Management) course in recognized institutions in India or Abroad through Entrance test / Merit based selection process/through Management quota after completion of HSC (10+2 or equivalent).

For details:
https://www.corpbank.com/node/58910#verticalTab1
6th April 2019, 01:01 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Corporation Bank offer an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study BSc(Hotel Management)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to take an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs for studying BSc(Hotel Management). I would like to know that Corporation Bank will provide me the education loan of this amount or not? Please tell me as soon as possible.

Yes, Corporation Bank offers an education loan to study BSc (Hotel Management). Corporation Bank offers up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India.
The applicant should be an Indian National and should have passed the previous qualifying examination (10+2) with at least 60% marks for availing an education loan from Corporation Bank. Applicant should have obtained admission to the BSc (Hotel Management) course in a recognized institution through Entrance Examination or Merit based selection process to avail an education loan in Corporation Bank. The applicant can contact the Corporation Bank or can find the details in the website link given Click Here
6th April 2019, 06:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you are studying a job oriented course and it has a good placement record, then surely the bank will not have any issue provided you fulfil all the other criteria. They will provide the amount to the fee structure and other expenses related to the course.

You need to have documents related to admission and the whole fee structure from the college. Just make sure you have taken admission at a reputed institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?