15th October 2018, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs in Corporation Bank to study MBBS?

Hello everyone, I want to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs for my MBBS programme. I am interested to apply an education loan from Corporation Bank. Can I know that what interest rates they charge for this loan amount?

4th March 2023, 12:27 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs in Corporation Bank to study MBBS?

The interest rates charged by Corporation Bank for an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBBS may vary depending on various factors such as the applicant's creditworthiness, collateral provided, and loan tenure. However, the bank typically offers competitive interest rates for education loans. Here are some of the general details regarding Corporation Bank's education loan interest rates:
  • For loans up to Rs. 7.5 Lacs: The interest rate may range between 8.70% to 10.20% per annum (as of September 2021).
  • For loans above Rs. 7.5 Lacs: The interest rate may range between 8.70% to 10.70% per annum (as of September 2021).
  • Interest rates may also vary based on the type of course and institute you are applying for.

It is recommended to check with Corporation Bank for the current interest rates and any other charges or fees applicable to the education loan for MBBS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?