10th January 2019, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Does Corporation Bank offer an Education Loan to study BSc(Nursing) course? Procedure to apply?

I am interested to do BSc(Nursing) course. So, I want to apply an education loan for this course. I came to know that Corporation Bank provides an education loan for such course. Is it true? If yes, then tell me about the process to apply in this education loan.

16th January 2019, 06:30 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Corporation Bank offer an Education Loan to study BSc(Nursing) course? Procedure to apply?

Yes, Corporation Bank does offer an Education Loan to study BSc(Nursing) course. Corporation Bank offers all approved courses leading to Graduation courses like, B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., etc./Post Graduate courses like, Masters and Ph.D, Job-oriented (Professional /Technical courses) offered by reputed Universities.

Procedure to apply for Corporation Bank Education Loan:

You can apply online through its official website i.e. https://www.corpbank.com
Complete the application form with all required details. Submit the application.
Thereafter bank reviews the application and sanctions the loan, if found satisfactory.

You can also apply by visiting a nearest Corporation Bank branch. After completing the loan application form, you have to submit it along with required loan documents and educational documents. The bank then reviews the application and if found satisfactory, the loan will be sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?