12th December 2018, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Does Bank of Baroda offer an Education Loan to study BSc(IT) course? Procedure to apply?

Hi Sir, I am interested to do BSc(IT) course. So, I want to apply an education loan for this course. I came to know that Bank of Baroda provides an education loan for such course. Is it true? If yes, then tell me about the process to apply in this education loan.

15th December 2018, 09:42 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Bank of Baroda offer an Education Loan to study BSc(IT) course? Procedure to apply?

Yes, Bank of Baroda offers an education loan for pursuing B.Sc. (IT) course. Candidates who have secured admission to any degree course in any recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. So, if you have secured admission to B.Sc. (IT) course in any recognised college/ university, you can get an education loan from Bank of Baroda.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?