23rd June 2019, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Does Bank of Baroda offer an Education Loan to study BSc(Nursing) course? Procedure to apply?

I am interested to do BSc(Nursing) course. So, I want to apply an education loan for this course. I came to know that Bank of Baroda provides an education loan for such course. Is it true? If yes, then tell me about the process to apply in this education loan.

25th June 2019, 01:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Bank of Baroda offer an Education Loan to study BSc(Nursing) course? Procedure to apply?

Yes, Bank of Baroda offer an Education Loan to study BSc(Nursing) course. Bank of Baroda does offer all types of Graduation courses like - BA, B.Com, B.Sc. and Post Graduation courses like - Masters & Phd and Professional courses like - Engineering, Medical, Agriculture, Veterinary, Law, Dental, Management, Architecture, Computer etc.

To apply for education loan from Bank of Baroda, you should be a Indian national and have secured admission in recognized institution to BSc(Nursing) course.

Procedure to apply:
----------------
In order to apply for education loan, you can simply visit nearest Bank of Baroda branch. Contact the bank official. He/she will tell you about the complete process of application and documentation.
You can also apply online through the official website of Bank of Baroda i.e. https://www.bankofbaroda.in

You can also downward the application form from official website. Fill the application with necessary details. Submit the required documents and submit it the bank representative.
1st November 2019, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Bank of Baroda offer an Education Loan to study BSc(Nursing) course? Procedure to apply?

Anandaloke institute of nursing education is eligible to get education loan in bsc nursing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?