20th July 2021, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Does ICICI Bank offer an Education Loan to study BSc Hotel Management?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study BSc(Hotel Management) course. I belongs to a poor family so I need education loan for this. I don’t have an account in ICICI Bank but I have heard that they are providing an education loan. So, they provide education loan for BSc(Hotel Management) course?

26th July 2021, 07:08 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does ICICI Bank offer an Education Loan to study BSc Hotel Management?

Yes, ICICI bank offers education loan to study B.Sc in Hotel Management. The only condition is that the course should be leading to graduate degree and must be conducted by recognized colleges or universities recognized by the state or Central Education department.

The loan amount will cover your college fee expenses, hostel charges, books and education related expenses.
27th July 2021, 08:43 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does ICICI Bank offer an Education Loan to study BSc Hotel Management?

Yes, ICICI Bank offers an Education Loan to study BSc Hotel Management in India. The candidate should be in the age group of 18 years to 35 years to apply for the loan. The candidate should have a good academic record.

The candidate can visit the website www.icicibank.com for more information.
27th July 2021, 08:45 PM
Msdhoni02

The answer is YES.

You can get a an education loan upto 75 lacs from ICICI bank.

You will have to pay interest of 10 to 13 percent every year.

The duration can be 1 to 15 years.
30th July 2021, 07:24 PM
jeet2porwal

Yes, ICICI Bank offer an Education Loan to study BSc Hotel Management.

You can visit ICICI bank with all relevant documents and ask for education loan.

To get education loan one must have admission letter and previous academic certificates.

You can get education loan with minimum rate of interest on the basis of your previous academic qualification and ability to repay loan.

Rate of interest will depend upon amount you want as education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?