23rd November 2018, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Does Indian Overseas Bank offer an Education Loan to study BSc(IT) course?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study BSc(IT) course. I belongs to a poor family so I need education loan for this. I don’t have an account in Indian Overseas Bank but I have heard that they are providing an education loan. So, they provide education loan for BSc(IT) course?

28th November 2018, 08:39 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Indian Overseas Bank offer an Education Loan to study BSc(IT) course?

Yes, the Indian Overseas Bank offers an education loan for pursuing B.Sc. (IT) course. Candidates who have secured admission to any eligible course in a Government recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. You should have to submit the documents like admission letter, income proof, address proof, Identity proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?