9th April 2017, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges and their fees to study B.Ed course? Procedure to get an education loan from Indian Overseas Bank?

Hello sir, I am planning to study B.Ed course from reputed collleges. Provide me list of colleges and their fees? Procedure to get an education loan from Indian Overseas Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Disbursement procedure of Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan?
  2. Does Indian Overseas Bank extends loan amount for higher education?
  3. List of colleges of Delhi NCR with fees to study MBA in HR? Procedure to get an education loan from Dena Bank and Union Bank?
  4. List of colleges of Goa to study MBA in Banking and Finance? Fees required for it? Procedure to apply for an education loan at Bank of Maharashtra?
  5. List of colleges and their fees to study Master of Physiotherapy? How to apply for an education loan at Andhra Bank?
  6. List of courses in Airport Management with fees? Procedure to apply for an education loan at Yes Bank?
  7. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  8. How much amount of interest will be charged against Rs. 7 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan from a girl?
  9. Interest rate index and tenure of Indian Overseas Bank for an education loan?
  10. What kind of benefits are available to pay interest during course in Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan?
  11. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  12. How much monthly EMI will be paid against Education Loan amount of Rs. 8.75 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank? How many months of EMI is available in this Bank?
  13. How can I settle remaining Loan amount in one attempt of Indian Overseas Bank?
  14. List of colleges and fees to study Post Graduate Diploma in Emergency Medical Services? How can I get an education loan from Allahabad Bank?
  15. Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy?
  16. Terms and condition to apply for an education loan at Indian Overseas Bank? Interest rate of previous year?
  17. Fee waiver student can take education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get an Education Loan from City Union Bank to study B.Sc(Nursing)? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
9th April 2018, 02:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges and their fees to study B.Ed course? Procedure to get an education loan from Indian Overseas Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am planning to study B.Ed course from reputed collleges. Provide me list of colleges and their fees? Procedure to get an education loan from Indian Overseas Bank?

List of colleges and their fees to study B.Ed course, is given below:

Christ University – Rs 66,000 for the 1st year and Rs 69,000 for the 2nd year - Official Website

Sharda University – Rs 65,000 per year (duration of the course is two years) - Official Website

SRM University - Course fee is Rs 50,000 - Official Website

PDM University - Rs 44,000 per year - Official Website

Amity Institute of Education – Semester fee is Rs 69,000 - Official Website

Candidates can apply online or contact India Overseas Bank (IOB) branch for education loans. Indian students who have secured admission to the course in India in a recognized university are eligible to apply for education loan in IOB. For an education loan of up to Rs 4 Lakhs there is no margin money required and security is also not required. Parents should execute the document as co-borrowers. Candidates can find the details in the IOB website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?