20th January 2019, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Does Karnataka Bank Ltd offer an Education Loan to study Architecture Diploma course? Procedure to apply?

Hi friends, I am interested to do Diploma in Architecture. So, I want to apply an education loan for this course. I came to know that Karnataka Bank Ltd provides an education loan for such course. Is it true? If yes, then tell me about the process to apply in this education loan.

24th January 2019, 08:33 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Karnataka Bank Ltd offer an Education Loan to study Architecture Diploma course? Procedure to apply?

Yes, Karnataka Bank Ltd offers an Education Loan to study Architecture Diploma course. Karnataka Bank Ltd does offer all graduate courses like, B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., B.C.A., B.B.M., Diploma in Engineering etc. Before applying for an education loan in Karnataka Bank Ltd, you must have a secured admission in Architecture Diploma course in recognized Institute. You must be a citizen of India to be eligible to get an education loan in Karnataka Bank Ltd.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?