4th June 2018, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Does Punjab National Bank offer an Education Loan to study Diploma in Architecture course?

I am interested to do Diploma in Architecture course. So, I want to apply an education loan for this course. I came to know that Punjab National Bank provides an education loan for such course. Is it true? If yes, then tell me about the process to apply in this education loan.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Punjab National Bank offers an Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  2. Whether a candidate is eligible to get amount against accidental purpose in education loan granted by Punjab National Bank?
  3. Punjab & Sind Bank offer an Education Loan to study Nursing Diploma course? Procedure to apply?
  4. Details of Education Loan scheme of Punjab National Bank to study MS in US?
  5. Securities against an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank to study BTech?
  6. Detailed information about Punjab National Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech?
  7. Concession in Punjab National Bank Education Loan for an SC candidate?
  8. Maximum amount of Education Loan offered by Punjab National Bank to study MBA in Abroad?
  9. Does Punjab National Bank offer an Education Loan for ITI courses? Eligibility to apply?
  10. Which bank is better in between State Bank of Patiala and Punjab National Bank to apply for an education loan of 2.5 lakh rupees?
  11. Interest rates in Punjab National Bank Education Loan to study BTech in IIT?
  12. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs in Punjab National Bank?
  13. Benefits of Education Loan offered in Punjab National Bank? -- [New]
  14. Details of various Education Loan schemes offered by Punjab National Bank? Eligibility to apply?
  15. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Punjab National Bank to study MBBS course?
  16. Can I get an education loan to study B.Tech from LPU in Punjab if resident of Himachal Pradesh?
  17. Details of Interest rates for Education Loan of Punjab National Bank?
  18. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Punjab National Bank? How much interest free amount they can grant?
24th June 2018, 08:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Punjab National Bank offer an Education Loan to study Diploma in Architecture course?

Yes, the Punjab National Bank offers an education loan for pursuing Diploma in Architecture course. Candidates who have secured admission to Diploma/ Degree course in a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. You can apply for an education loan through online at the PNB official website or directly by visiting the nearest bank branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?