17th August 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I join LLB after MBA or BCA? Procedure for joining LLB in national law school of university?

can i join llb after mba or bca? what are the procedures for joining llb in national law school of university?

18th August 2011, 02:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join LLB after MBA or BCA? Procedure for joining LLB in national law school of university?

Admission in NLS is through the CLAT exam. You need to have a good score in the same to secure admission. There is maximum age limit of 20 years to appear for this exam. Since you are a postgraduate certainly your age should be over this limit. So you will not be eligible for admission in this institute. You can probably try for distance education like in IGNOU.
4th September 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join LLB after MBA or BCA? Procedure for joining LLB in national law school of university?

how to join for llb? after mba can i join for that?
19th December 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing BCA last year. So I ask you that I can take admission in LLM.
27th February 2012, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

can i join llb after mba in distance mode? what is the admition procedure?
25th April 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i was completed degree b.com passout 2009 with aggregate of 70%.i will apply the examination of clat 2012-13 academic year or not ?if any age limit in clat exams?
1st October 2014, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I have done my BBM and MBA with a work experience of 2years at Jindal Steel Ltd. Way long before my wish was to become a legal advisor. My dad runs a successful law firm in Bellary and my dream is to bring changes in the society plus create asystem for the society. how can I achieve my goals and what is the procedure to do LLB . Kindly help me with your suggestion
18th February 2017, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I am working as station superintendent in railways aging 55 years old with qualification of bsc,MBA now I want to have llb degree to enrich my wisdom in legal side then I seek your guidance and counseling sir,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?