2nd February 2016, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Does other category students get scholarship?

Does other category students get scholarship? So, please tell me how I can do this? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Would you please help me in this regard?

16th February 2016, 06:16 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does other category students get scholarship?

Generally, the scholarships are offered for all deserving and meritorious students and who wish to pursue higher education. The scholarship is offered for the candidates who are economically backward. All government scholarships are offered on the basis of candidates parental income and merit of marks in qualifying examination. If one satisfy the eligibility criteria of the respective scholarship, then he/ she will be avail scholarship.
18th February 2016, 06:16 PM
SaddamHussain786
Junior Member+

Default Re: Does other category students get scholarship?

There are number of scholarship schemes provided both by Central, State government and as well as private parties to provide financial assistance to meritorious students from poor families while pursuing higher studies irrespective of their categories:
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?