16th February 2016, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance of getting Central Sector Scholarship with 76% in 12th standard?

Sir,
I have got 76% in 12th standard. So, is there any chance of getting Central Sector Scholarship? Please tell me about this as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Central Sector Scholarship on 12th basis being a student of B.A. 2nd year?
  2. How to get the lost scholarship lost ID back for Central Sector Scholarship Renewal?
  3. When I will get Central Sector Scholarship if secured 86.8% in 12th?
  4. How can I apply for central sector scholarship after passing 12th with 91% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get Central Sector Scholarship if secured 88.60% in 12th MP Board?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Central Sector Scholarship if secured 75% in 12th?
  7. How can I apply to get Central Sector Scholarship if secured 84.2% in 12th, 81.5% in 10th and studying B.E.?
  8. What should I do to get back again central sector scholarship if I have not renewed it again?
  9. Procedure to apply in Central Sector Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 98% in 12th Science CBSE?
  10. Why my name is not shortlisted in Provision of Central Sector Scholarship if secured 90.4% in 12th?
  11. How can I get the renewal of my central sector scholarship if I have lost it?
  12. Can I apply for Central Sector Scholarship if secured 85% in 10th and 70% in 12th being a B.Sc 1st year student?
  13. When should I apply for Central Sector Scholarship Scheme renewal?
  14. How to get the 2nd installment of Central Sector Scholarship?
  15. Last date of Central Sector Scholarship submission?
  16. Unable to renew 2nd installment of Central Sector Scholarship
  17. What should I do if I didn't recieve the scholarship which I need to get after awarded by central sector scheme of scholarship?
  18. Procedure to apply for Renewal of Central Sector Scholarship?
18th February 2016, 05:11 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance of getting Central Sector Scholarship with 76% in 12th standard?

No, you are not eligible to apply for Central sector scheme of scholarship which is offered by MHRD every year.

The minimum eligibility criteria is that the candidate must have passed class 12 examination with above 80% marks from a recognized board of education and the candidates parental income should not exceed Rs. 4.5 lacs per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?