15th July 2019, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Repayment tenure under Karur Vysya Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBBS-Abroad aspirant?

I just want to know that if I am going to apply for an education loan from Karur Vysya Bank then what would be the repayment tenure? I actually want to apply an education loan from this Bank so that I can study MBBS in Abroad that is why I want to know about the repayment tenure.

18th July 2019, 01:33 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Repayment tenure under Karur Vysya Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBBS-Abroad aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just want to know that if I am going to apply for an education loan from Karur Vysya Bank then what would be the repayment tenure? I actually want to apply an education loan from this Bank so that I can study MBBS in Abroad that is why I want to know about the repayment tenure.

Repayment tenure under Karur Vysya Bank education loan scheme is 5 to 7 years after repayment holiday.

Repayment holiday or Moratorium period in Karur Vysya Bank – course period + 1 year or 6 months after getting a job whichever is earlier

There are no processing charges available under Karur Vysya Bank education loan scheme. Students can get up to Rs 20 Lakhs for studies in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?