17th June 2019, 04:30 AM
Unregistered

Education loan facilities available to study MTech in IIT?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am a student of 12th standard. I have applied for GATE. My aim is to study in IIT. However, I have heard that there is an expense of Rs. 8 to 10 Lacs of MTech course in IIT. My parents wouldn't afford this huge amount of fee so I want to switch towards an education loan. Can you tell me about loan facility from any bank?

21st June 2019, 06:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education loan facilities available to study MTech in IIT?

After securing admission you can approach any top PSU or Private sector bank near to your residence. Normally, those who get admission at IIT are preferred by most of the banks for education loan and even they are offered special interest rates.

Hence if you can secure admission at a top institute like IIT, then surely you have a good chance. Just make sure you have a guarantor and have all the required documents with you while applying for the loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?