6th May 2017, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Best colleges with education loan facilities to study Masters in Humanities? Placement details after completion of course?

I am graduate in Humanities and 60% mark and now I want to study Masters. Please suggest me best colleges with education loan facilities? Placement details after completion of course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an Education Loan to study in Newzealand with placement facility?
  2. How can I repay Loan amount if get job in USA after completion of MS?
  3. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  4. Is it necessary to mention Home Loan details in the application of Education Loan?
  5. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  6. Details about MCA colleges in Bangalore with reasonable fee and good placement record? What should I do if I can take education loan only upto 4 Lacs?
  7. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  8. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
  9. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  10. Can I get study loan for doing masters degree through distance education?
  11. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  12. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  13. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?
  14. Does Bank offer an Education Loan only for those colleges which has good placement facility?
  15. List of medical colleges in India providing loan facilities? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of Financial Institutes offering an Education Loan to study MBBS in India?
  17. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  18. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
5th March 2023, 03:45 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Best colleges with education loan facilities to study Masters in Humanities? Placement details after completion of course?

There are many colleges that offer Masters in Humanities with education loan facilities. Here are some of the top colleges in India that you may consider:
  • Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Delhi
  • University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad
  • Delhi University, Delhi
  • University of Mumbai, Mumbai
  • Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai
  • Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi
  • University of Calcutta, Kolkata
  • University of Madras, Chennai
  • Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
  • University of Allahabad, Allahabad

Regarding placement details, it depends on various factors such as the reputation of the college, the skills and abilities of the students, and the current job market. However, graduates in humanities can explore various career options such as journalism, teaching, public relations, social work, content writing, and research. Some of the top recruiters for humanities graduates are NGOs, media houses, publishing houses, government agencies, and educational institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?