1st July 2015, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Is education loan facility available in LPU?

I am planning to study or take admission in LPU, Do we have any education loan facility available at LPU. Please let me know the details of it?

4th July 2015, 06:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is education loan facility available in LPU?

Yes, you can definitely take education loan to pursue your studies at LPU. LPU is a renowned university with good exposure facilities. So there will not be much problem in getting education loan if you get admission in LPU and follow the rules and regulations of the bank. You can easily consult any bank during the counseling and admission process as there will be many private nationalised banks coming to offer education loan. You can also approach government banks.
24th October 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Recently im studyng in LPU,Course-Diploma 1st yr.. I wnt 2 tell that there is any education loan for doing B.Tech in Lpu..
22nd June 2017, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

I am puja saha from west Bengal. I want education loan to study bsc agriculture,in lovely professional university.may I get the loan to complete my study?????
26th June 2017, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir, l have completed my higher secondary studies. Now l want to study bsc nursing in government medical college in Kerala. Which is the last date for application. I want education loan for this. Sir, how can I got a loan for this
26th November 2020, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in Lpu.I want loan for my studies .plz help me how I can get it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?