20th July 2021, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Education loan is offered to study simple BSc course?

I am interested in to study the statistics due to poor financial condition I have loan? Am I able to get education loan when i study simple Bsc?

27th July 2021, 09:51 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Education loan is offered to study simple BSc course?

The answer is YES.

Education loan is offered to study simple BSc course.

Eligibility:

1. You should be 15 years or above.
2. Good academic record.
3. You can get a loan up to 50 lacs.
4. The duration of a loan can be 1 year to 10 years.
27th July 2021, 09:51 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, an Education loan is offered to study simple BSc courses. The candidate should have completed 10+2 with the first division from any board. The candidate should be an Indian citizen.

Banks that can give you a loan are any private or public bank. Private banks give a loan easily as compared to a public bank.
28th July 2021, 09:16 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, an Education loan is offered to study a simple BSc course, it can be taken for higher education that is full-time studies in any graduate or post-graduate, professional may claim the deduction. The eligibility to apply for an education loan is a candidate must be an Indian citizen and must have a good academic record. The candidate minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 35 years and pursuing full-time courses need to have a co-applicant who can be either parent/guardian or spouse/parent-in-law in case of married candidates.
30th July 2021, 07:37 PM
jeet2porwal

Yes, Education loan is offered to study simple BSc course.

It would be easy to get education loan if you have secured admission in any government or recognized university.

If you got admission in private university than it would be difficult to get education loan.

Youu must have admission letter and previous academic certificates to get education loan. Rate of interest will depend upon amount you want as education loan.

You have to repay this loan after completing BSc course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?