9th June 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Education Loan is provided for B.Ed course as well?

Education Loan
Is Education Loan eligible for B.Ed. Courses? I mean to say that such loan are provided fro b.ed course as well? After all Teaching has become more lucrative career option.

12th April 2015, 12:11 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Education Loan is provided for B.Ed course as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Education Loan
Is Education Loan eligible for B.Ed. Courses? I mean to say that such loan are provided fro b.ed course as well? After all Teaching has become more lucrative career option.
B.Ed is Bachelors of Education and for this if a student is looking for course loan then yes he or she will be eligible if and only if the Institute is recognized by either UGC or AICTE or IMC or any government body. Loan will be sanctioned to those students or applicants who are meritorious or wanted to purse any higher studies through any entrance exam.

Regarding Loan::
If you are looking for loan for pursing B.Ed degree then you have to arrange few documents before you apply for loan through any banks or private companies like Credila or Avanse. Nationalized banks are Punjab National Bank, State Bank of India, Canara bank or Bank of India.

Few documents you need to arrange like for applicant ID proof, 10th, 12th and graduation certificate, any examination score card, admission proof or college offer letter, 1 photo and relieving letter if you have any work experience. For Co borrower, if salaried then you need ID proof, Pan Card, address proof, sign proof, 3 salary slip, 2 years of form 16, 8 months of Bank statement. For other documents like Co applicant or Collateral, you need to contact the particular bank or company for more details.
19th June 2015, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Education Loan is provided for B.Ed course as well?

I need only Rs.60,000/- for bed course its possible to get loan from bank what is the procedure? What security i have to produce.
29th December 2015, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan for studying b.ed? I have completed my 12th with 77 percentage??
16th September 2016, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan for studying b.ed?I have completed my M.A.economics since 2009
14th October 2016, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM A POOR AND PHYSICALLY DISABLED PERSON. AM I ELIGIBLE FOR GETTING LOAN FOR B.ED
30th May 2017, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the procedure to getting loan for B.ed., and I want to know how much the interest and how much they gave the basically amount in any bank
13th June 2017, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Is it applicable to all states and docs if needed what is repayment structure for it
30th April 2018, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

My name is Arti Choudhary. I am housemaker and also teaches student at home.I want to pursue b.ed and need loan from bank of amount rs 70,000-/.
Kindly let me know which bank provide loan for housewife
17th July 2018, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

I am Sonu kumar. I am a student and prepare competitive exam. My father is farmer. I want to One lakh rupees to complete bed. Please let me to help take loan
9th August 2018, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Is there any education loan for b. Ed courses as the bank says always that there isn't any loan for this course why?
11th January 2019, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate from IGNOU with 55%. Can i apply for 70,000 education loan for b.ed course ? But i am unemployed
21st May 2019, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir I wanna bed.2019.bt I have financial problem I want doing bed. How get immediately loan for any bank .plz tell me soon
4th September 2019, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

How can I get loan for b.ed course fee..I am a home tutor..plz tell
4th September 2019, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to get loan for m.ed please reply me as soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?