23rd January 2014, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Education loan for B.Sc in Agriculture?

Give the info about education loan.
siri want to do the b.sc agriculture course and so tell me education loan setails plz give information

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for MBBS after B.Sc? Will I get Education Loan?
  2. Is there any university in India which offers BSc Agriculture and MSc Agriculture in distance education mode?
  3. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  4. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  5. MBBS is possible after B.Sc CBZ? Is there any education loan available?
  6. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  7. HM Institutes are not recognised for education loan?
  8. Is there any university in India offering BSc Agriculture and MSc Agriculture in distance education mode
  9. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?
  10. Which course is best for me between B.Tech Agriculture IT and BSc Agriculture?
  11. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  12. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  13. Will I get a seat in GKVK college of BSc Agriculture?
  14. How to get a seat in Darwad in BSc Agriculture?
  15. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  16. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  17. Can i apply for Education loan through distance education
  18. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
26th January 2014, 11:51 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education loan for B.Sc in Agriculture?

It is good that you have not let your desire of study go down due to financial instability and in turn have become more determined to go for higher studies with the available resources. Education loan has become the best friend of modern day students especially the financially weak ones by fulfilling their dreams of higher studies in the best environment.

You can definitely pursue your BSc in Agriculture by taking education loan. However, you need to keep in mind that you must get admission in good colleges which provide good exposure or placement facility since banks will give education loan only when the institute you are getting admission is of high standard and provides scope for future.

In order to get the education loan, you need to follow the below steps.
- Go to the nearest branch of any bank preferably where you/your parents have account.
- Have a talk with the branch manager or the administrative officer.
- Get to know all the norms of the education loan and do as directed by the manager or administrative officer.
- Show all the documents regarding your admission, the institute concerned and your academic and financial background.
28th January 2014, 02:22 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Banking scenario in India comes under various pros and cons. It is indeed a good thought that EMIs should be lower. During RBI meetings, interest rates for loans are decided and hence EMIs fluctuate around 12.5-14.5 per cent. You have to apply for the loan. You need to visit the nearest bank branch where you and family members hold accounts. Your merit score will decide the sanctioning part as bank officials check the borrower’s credibility. Spanning from graduate, postgraduate and doctoral level programs in India, students can get loans.
23rd January 2019, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

I am a student who studying Bsc agriculture in Punjab in a private college did I get education loans from Catholic Syrian bank?
5th September 2019, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Is education loan for bsc horticulture in shi bank
9th September 2019, 12:33 PM
pagolworld

There is no specific restriction regarding the age of a student in order to be eligible for an education loan. Age of joint applicant / co-borrower / guarantor should be minimum 21 years at the time of loan origination and maximum age at the time of loan maturity can be 70 years.
10th October 2020, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

I got 36998rank in AP eamcet how much loan did I need to study agbsc
29th October 2020, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

How much loan given to bse agree students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?