11th May 2015, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Is education loan provided for BA LLB from NLUs? Terms and conditions of it?

Is education loan provided for BA LLB in NLUs(NLSIU,NALSAR,NUJS kolkata)? If yes, then please inform me about it's term and conditions.

14th June 2015, 01:36 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is education loan provided for BA LLB from NLUs? Terms and conditions of it?

Yes Educational Loan is provided for BA LLB Course in NLUs by Banks.
The terms and conditions are that you must be able to provide a mortgage or you must show the salary slip of your guardian to be able to get the Educational Loan.
You will also have to show the admission letter that will be given to you by your college or university.
If you have these necessary documents then you will be able to get the educational loan.
27th July 2020, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is education loan provided for BA LLB from NLUs? Terms and conditions of it?

Is it necesarry to mortgage something by borrower?
13th July 2021, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

How to get education loan for 3yrs llb?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?