11th May 2015, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it advisable to study BBA LLB by taking education loan from bank?

I want to take admission in ICFAI for BBA LLB. and according to the fee structure I have to make payment of near about 250000 per year. I have to take education loan. So I want to know the best and the better scopes in this line. I also want to know for being a legal adviser in a reputed private company or firm what is the appropriate trade of law? I just don't want the loan burden on my parents. Please guide me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
14th June 2015, 02:27 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it advisable to study BBA LLB by taking education loan from bank?

You can study the ICFAI for BBA LLB with an Educational Loan as the Placement in ICFAI is very good and the salary that is offered by the companies is also very good.
You will be able to repay the entire Loan amount within a few years.
So it will be advisable to take up the course as soon as possible.
The best course to become a legal adviser on a private company is BBA LLB and the recruitment is also very high in this course.
So take up the loan and go forward with your course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?