14th February 2023, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Education loan from sixth semester onwards

I would like to avail education loan for my daughter, who is in 5th semester of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering M.Tech Product Design course in Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram, from 6th semester onwards. Kindly let me know which bank can offer me loan.

14th February 2023, 10:30 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Education loan from sixth semester onwards

Yes. Banks and other financial institutions do provide loans for higher education around the middle of semesters. Although the application process, eligibility requirements, and interest rate for the education loan would basically be the same as those for a regular education loan, you might need to verify with your bank for details.
15th February 2023, 02:38 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will get an education loan from sixth semester onwards.

Fill the application form, fill it online or offline with required documents like, Guarantor form, marksheet, admission letter, degree certificate and passbook and submit it to the bank.
15th February 2023, 06:49 PM
Shantanubose22

This benefit of applying during the course allows you to get back the tuition fees already paid to the college and use an education loan instead.

Hence, the loan amount can cover the future fees or even the fees already paid to the college in the first semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?