22nd June 2022, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Is there a bank that can offer Education loan from sixth semester onwards?

I'm in 5th semester, doing the course B.Tech Mechanical Engineering M.Tech in Product Design in IIITDM Kancheepuram. me loan?

24th June 2022, 01:55 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there a bank that can offer Education loan from sixth semester onwards?

Yes. Banks and other financial institutions do provide loans for higher education around the middle of semesters. Although the application process, eligibility requirements, and interest rate for the education loan would basically be the same as those for a regular education loan, you might need to verify with your bank for details.
24th June 2022, 06:58 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there a bank that can offer Education loan from sixth semester onwards?

Yes you can apply for education loan in 6th semester.
Banks grant loan to meritorious students and also for reputed colleges.
On confirmation of admission one can apply for education loan or whenever they need it .
In between the semester or at the end.
For application form , you can either fill it online or offline with requisite documents like
Marksheet
Admission letter
Degree certificate if any
Guarantor form
Pass book of last 6 months etc

And submit it to the bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?