13th August 2016, 04:11 PM
Balakrishna K R

How to apply for the internship while in sixth semester of MCA?

I'm pursuing final year MCA...I need an internship for sixth semester,,so please help me to how to apply the internship for the companies....

Related Questions:
  1. Rules and regulations for Internship program annexed by Mumbai University for MCA 6th semester student?
  2. Can I apply for an Internship being in 5th semester of MCA full time course? When internship openings will start?
  3. Can I apply for Internship being an MCA student of IGNOU? Where to apply?
  4. List of companies offering Internship to MCA 5th semester student in Bangalore?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM and TCS for MCA last semester student?
  6. Does Oracle and Microsoft offer winter internship to MCA student?
  7. Am I eligible to get internship in HAL while doing MCA 5th semester?
  8. Can I do internship while doing MCA 6th semester? Which company to apply for the internship?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Internship being a MCA 3rd semester student?
  10. Organizations which offer Internship to MCA 5th semester student?
  11. List of companies offering internship for MCA in Bangalore? How to apply for internship? -- [New]
  12. List of Multinational Companies which offer Free Internship to MCA 2nd semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure to apply for internship in IT companies for doing MCA 6th semester project?
  14. Which company I can apply for internship to get it with 60% marks in B.E ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I apply for internship with companies? I am pursuing MCA 5th semester now
  16. Companies providing free or paid internship for last semester of MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Does Oracle and Microsoft offers Summer Internship to MCA student?
  18. Topics available to do in Internship for MCA 5th semester candidate?
22nd August 2016, 11:54 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for the internship while in sixth semester of MCA?

There is simple procedure to apply to any of the organisation for the internship.

You have two choices-
1) Either visit their site or
2) Contact them directly(their office number can be accessed from their website.).

You have to then inquire the qualifications that they require and check yours whether you meet their eligibility criteria.
Usually, the basic eligibility criteria of such organisations for the internship is-

# You must be pursuing BE/ B.TECH (Computer science/Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electrical/ Electronics) from a recognized university for technical internships and MCA/MBA for the management internships.

After that, you will have to mail them your complete documents which include
- Resume
- mark sheets
- letter of recommendation
- their internship call letter etc.

And rest depends on them.
Usually candidates are selected either on the basis of someone's recommendation or on educational merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?